Here at ITP, we are focused on the following four initiatives to contribute to building a better society.
As an information service provider, dedication to thorough and consistent management of confidential information
Our business is based on the processing of customer information. With this fact in mind, we understand the extreme importance of properly managing the confidential information we receive from our customers. In line with the enforcement of Act on the Protection of Personal Information, we have adopted internal regulations based on requirements for personal information protection management systems as defined by JISQ15001 standards. We have fully established information security control across our company and were granted the right to display the Privacy Mark in April 2007. Security is an important factor in the "quality" of products and services that provides our customers with peace of mind. Each of our employees understands the importance of compliance, and they work to maintain the security of information.
Rooted in Kyoto, striving to promote tradition Japanese culture
The location of our Kyoto headquarters building, where the company was founded (Ogawa Nishiiru, Marutamachi-dori, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto,) stands on the site of the former estate of "Kayanoin" that was built by Fujiwara no Yorimichi, a regent during the Heian period. As a company that has built its headquarters on such a historical landmark, we are doing our part to promote traditional culture. In 2000, the "Shinise Mall" online shopping website was launched featuring the stores and products of approximately 200 long-established businesses (known as "shinise" in Japanese) located in Kyoto. Shinise Mall introduces a large number of refined delicacies and traditional crafts.
Towards a workplace where female staff can work comfortably
In 2014, we launched the women's promotion project "SPICA" to provide more and more female employees with the opportunity to play an active role in the workplace moving forward. As part of this project, female members selected from each division are promoting various activities to create a workplace that provides a comfortable working environment.
- Opinion Survey for All Female Employees
- As a first step, we conducted a questionnaire survey to better understand the current attitude held by female employees as they perform their jobs. The results are being reflected into policies.
- Work-Life Balance Support Guidebook
- We created a guidebook that explains the support system for balancing work with life events such as childbirth, childcare, and nursing care in an easy-to-understand manner. This guidebook promotes the understanding of not only the persons directly involved, but also of their managers and fellow workers.
- Women's Communication: SPICA NET
- SPICA NET provides information requested by women related to their daily work life, such as success stories from other female employees and programs introduced to support women in the workplace. We also publish information that conveys the voices of male employees by printing these articles as an insert in our in-house newsletter.
The nickname of this project is "SPICA"
Spica is the brightest star in the constellation of Virgo. We hope that everyone can play brilliant roles as the brightest stars in their respective positions.